BJEWELED

your link to what every woman should know about the finer points in life, love and expressing yourself with jewelry

May 18, 2010

Getting Personal

Welcome to B-Jeweled, where I plan to share my jewelry experiences with you. I hope you’ll enjoy stopping by to shop with me, have a laugh with me and hopefully  relate to my  special relationship with fine jewels. It’s a fun ride, which I’ve taken for the last 18 years. Please join me and feel free to comment. I’d love to hear about your personal stories of how you express yourselves with jewelry.

8 Responses

1. Britt Bivens says:

This is great Beth! Can’t wait to see the stories you’ll be telling, I can just imagine…

• bjeweled says:

thanks Britt! Since you’ve been with me on most of my jewelry journey–first helping me run my jewelry company all those years ago, now helping me get this blog up and running–you may be in some of the stories. Thanks so much for your help, friendship and always…your organization.

2. Am delighted you have started your blog. I know it will be very informative and fun. Congratulations on your new venture!

3. Aimee says:

Your arms are not “jangly,” Beth – Carl makes sure that we are all pushed far beyond limits we didn’t know we have! Do you know where I can get jingly bracelets for my little arms? These bracelets always seem to fall off, due to my petite wrists. 🙁

4. Hi Beth,
    Congrats, this is great! I always love reading your writing and can’t wait to read more. Can you believe we worked together at Accent writing about fashion jewelry 18 years ago!?!!!!?!?!? Although since I am tethered to a computer, sadly I can never wear bangles because they bang on the keyboard haha. Please link to AccessoriesMagazine.com too!

5. Mary Aulde says:

B-eautiful blog Beth! B-jeweled is so great! Your right-on humor and discriminating eye on jewelry is something I will look forward to reading every week! I’m a cuff girl, myself …bangles make too much noise! XO

6. Michele says:

Finally, one of my favourite writers and jewelry designers is getting serious about growing up and…start a blog. You no longer will be for the few who know you already, but you will allow the masses to have a peek and try to know you a bit, for free. How exciting! Am jealous of all tyhose newcomers who are going to read you. At the same time, I think it was time for this to happen.
    The world, dear Bettina, will become a better place!
    Love ya, bambina!

7. Lee says:

i don’t know about (or wear much) jewelry, but ms. bernstein is a helluva writer that can make any subject of interest. keep up the good work.